Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
AFK. Not going to make it? tell us here!

Christmas AFK's 2012

Post the dates you will be unable to raid here!We will be taking a break from 26th Dec to 1st of Jan regardless of holidays, just over the Christmas/New Year period.
Small Jake 5y
Jake1152Small Jake 5y

afk times

I will unable to raid during the times of 8:20pm server time and 8:35pm server time. Please excuse my absence. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, Bigkeats.
Member avatar small Bigkeats 5y
Bigkeats1131Member avatar small Bigkeats 5y

GW2?

If any of y'all feel like playing GW2, come to stormbluff isle :D
Small llamalaugh fool 5y
llamalaugh fool8415Small Purpledash 5y

Jake and Keatons exams!

so niggers, us younguns have our final ever school exams, which will take up some time. We will have limited play time, might not be able to raid certain nights, will confirm closer to the dates.Both our exams start on October 15th. I will be fini...
Small Jake 5y
Jake1128Small Jake 5y

Can't log in.

Once again blizzard is doing their bullshit System Survey crap and i am once again unable to log in, the survey apparently goes for a week . So unless i can fix this somehow ( I couldn't last time) i won't be raiding for a week, and blizzard being...
Small Purpledash 5y
Purpledash4238Small Jake 5y

Christmas/New Years AFK

Hey guys, if you are going away over Christmas/New Years let us know asap! Post the dates that you are away here so we can organise what will be going on with raiding then.I will be away from: 22nd Dec - 27th Dec
Small Jake 6y
Jake7448Small Purpledash 6y

Random stuff

:D
Small CayleTheWhale 7y
CayleTheWhale231674Member avatar small Iroboang 6y
Page 1